Happy B'day :-)

Its been more than a month that I have blogged. My blog is going dormant. I have been really busy in the last few days.
But today I have to blog. I want to blog. And I will Blog. B'cause...Its "A-Happy-B'day-To-You-My-Blog"  :)
And I am truly happy that my blog made it to its second year.

Also yesterday only, I got to be The Notable Newbie although today onwards i'll not be a newbie anymore. :D


Also, My page got its 100th like just now.

Isn't it a coincidence???
A happy one though :)

And......an important thing to share.....
Finally   I have joined dance classes. And I am truly elated that i finally did it. and oh! the joy! I don't feel like stopping when I dance, doesn't matter how much weird steps I am doing. I just love the whole feel of the studio....mirrors on both the sides and U keep on trying to do the steps perfectly.
My choreographer has also come to know that I am a dance-maniac. I don't know whether its because of the fact that I have resort to dancing after some 4.5 yrs or anything else, but I am enjoying dancing to the fullest and I am not going to leave it again anytime soon.


Like my page On Facebook HERE

Comments

  1. Wonderful coincidences! :D
    Happy Birthday Priya's Blog! May you record thousands of Happy Moments from her life :D

    Keep blogging Priya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Blog Priya. Wish your blog many many more happy birthdays to come. Looking forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday wishes to your blog :) I hope you remain active in this space :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. :-) I'd like to hear what you have to say. I hope you have something nice! :-) Feel free to leave *long* comments :)

Popular posts from this blog

For Love (Or Not) Of Books...

I write because....

Words that were not said, but understood!!!