Stumbled Upon!!! :-D


A few days ago a blogger while leaving a comment on one of my post said that I seem to be a Paulo Coelho Fan. May be he looked at my Good-Reads.


Yes, I just love his books. The alchemist, The Aleph…both these books I can Read and re-read….Sometimes when I m not feeling sleepy at night, I open the book on any page and everytime there is something to re-learn.



A quote from the alchemist says “ Luck and Coincidence-It is with these two words, the emerald tablet was written” I hope everybody has read The Alchemist!


Luck and coincidence…….. Leave luck…..I wanna talk about co-incidences today.
first of all, I would like to tell, I love coincidences. Sometimes they are big and the consequence is either too good or too bad. Sometimes they are small, but the only consequence they have is that they leave a smile on your face.

Like Today….
A blogger left a comment on my post and everytime I get a comment on my blog, I make it a point to visit his/her blog, So this time too, I visited her blog.  She is also a new blogger and  and I liked her posts. The latest she posted about her old dairy that she just found and made a poem over that. A few days back, I also had nothing to post about then I too wrote this poem from my old diary, though it was not about my diary.

Since I liked the poem, I left a comment on her blog where I told her that few days ago I too stumbled upon my old diary. When I was making the comment, I made a mistake in the spelling of “stumble” twice. ( well, I am literate enough, but still find problems with Qwerty ;-)  ) 
Later I checked my blog stats and referring Sites and URLs, The latest traffic was from www.stumbleupon.com. I had never heard of the site before and then just realized these were the same words I made a spelling mistake with. Coincidence, Isn’t it??? 


When I checked the site, I found it really amazing. Its not that I check every site like that. But this “stumbled upon” caught my fancy and I clicked it. But let me tell you, it was totally worth it! In case you are like me and have never been there, Go check once!! Its worth a  visit. Though I am not on Pinterest but I found some similarity between the two sites though the major idea behind pinterest is pin your likes and interests and also see what others pin. But In both, its all about discovering something new in your area of interest. 

One of the interest I chose was of Puzzles ( I loovvvvvvveeeeeee solving puzzles) and this is what I stumbled upon:

The cat keeps running away…lolzz

If you too like games, puzzles…go to the link once and try.. J who knows You like it so much that then you tell somebody “ I stumbled upon this stumbleupon through Priyaa’s Blog.” B-)


And ya, those of you who are still laughing about that blog stats thing, Yes, I am doing all those stupidities of a new blogger like checking my blog stats and referring sites, checking inbox at-least twice a day if there is any comment for moderation..Haha…but I am enjoying it. I am loving my blogosphere <3 just the way I loved this Co-incidence.


So, Anything you stumbled upon coincidentally ?? B-)



©2012 Priyaa Arora

Like my page On Facebook HERE


Comments

  1. coincidences are fun, and they can make up even for a drab mundane day :)
    And I too love 'The Alchemist' :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post tells something about your personality
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is another coincidence. Just like you, I too do all these..checking e-mails at regular intervals, analyzing my blog traffic stats and all other stuffs...and I like The Alchemist too..The Alchemist is really an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coincidences and happy ones a re always welcome:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sohini: Yes, they surely make us smile even on a day when nothing seems to go right :-)
    Solo Backpacker: haha! every newbie does this...it becomes such an addiction :-D
    Rahul Sir: Absolutely, Sir :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alchemist!! Its the best book so far!! if about dreams .. falling it!! Cherish it!! Every time u read the book.. u find some new meaning towards life!! Amazing!!

    See this is coincidence too! That we both like the same book!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. if you can use it properly, stumbleupon can really generate enormous number of traffic for your blog.

    enjoyed the read

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debajyoti: thank you, :-) and Just started exploring it...thanks for the info...will try :-)

    Pripat: not only me n u, but solobackpacker and sohini too love the book....COOOL :-D :-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woww .... i go blogwalking often , but this is the first time I am here . Love the posts ... and the background pic(its awesome) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :-) And another big thanks for following my blog...u made my day !! :D

      Delete
  10. Coincidences are fun when they happen for good. And as u said stumbleupon is a very good websites on days when you feel bored and do not know what to do. It just lands you into something really nice and beautiful which you otherwise would not have spotted.
    And I love "The Alchemist"..Does that make me a fan? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very well written. I am impressed. Coincidence? Hope you like history. There are many remarkable coincidences between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy. Please "google" it. You will enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Noopur: hanks :)
    itswhereiscrabble: umm....yeah ;-)
    SG: History...ummm never explored much...but will surely give it a read :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. :-) I'd like to hear what you have to say. I hope you have something nice! :-) Feel free to leave *long* comments :)

Popular posts from this blog

For Love (Or Not) Of Books...

I write because....

Words that were not said, but understood!!!