THE BLOG RIBBON AWARD


                                           

Thank you Ashna Banga for the blog ribbon award and apologies that I am doing this so late, last few days have been really busy (will try to make a post about it B-)). Infact I realize I haven’t blogged for whole August! Bad!
So without much blabbering and delaying it no further, first here are Seven more Random Facts about me: 
  1. The only reason that I easily use facebook and gmail is that I don’t have to login everytime I open my PC. This is the reason I haven’t voted for much people on IndiBlogger. Really I have been very lazy at this and I am sorry for that too
  2. I am not able to get over this and this song of Mohit Chauhan for quite some weeks now and for some reason (must be really weird) , I keep comparing the two to figure out which one I like more.
  3.  Once again I have an incomplete picture, which no matter how many times have I tried, could not get completed. Every time I tried to complete, it didn’t look beautiful. specially its face. So I left it at that.
  4. I have not been able to write any poem since I started Blogging. I was thinking of this for sometime now. But I realize poems are funny things. When they need to, they just happen!
  5. I seem to have developed a fascination for bright colors like red whereas till some time back the only colors I used to ask for to the shopkeeper was black or white though I dint always used to get something in black or white. My sister is happier now!
  6. I love watching cartoons. Yes even today , I sometime go for Duck tales, Recess, Aladin etc. Like Aashna, I too feel sad for the kids today for the kind of crap they see in names of catoon! I also have a fascination for Barbie movies.
  7. I had mentioned it earlier also I am just not able to pen things about myself. This is random fact too. So over now…ha!



Now answers time
Q1:- Favorite colour:
Reds Yellows Purples …I m loving all these days
Q2:- What’s the best book you’ve read?
I haven’t Read many. So I will say The Alchemist. & The Notebook. Umm....actually I forgot to mention Same soul many bodies. Okay I had to tell the best, but then I have already told that I don't know a few things about myself, specially my choices regarding few things ;-)

Q3 Do you like adventure sports? Any favorites?
Sadly I haven’t tried any.  But I would love to try to deep see diving and paragliding. Yes I am totally in love with Zindagi na Milegi dobara!!

Q4:-What is your Blog about?
A journal of some poems that I scribble, some fictions that I create and some stuff that I make ..... apart from, ofcourse, some of the Happy moments of my life..:-)

Q5:-If you can get to meet any Person from the world, famous or not, friend or not, for about an hour long chat, who would it be?
Difficult One! Umm….Dr. Brian Weiss or Paulo Coelho, I guess!

Q6:- What do you like best about Blogosphere?
I can now pen my thoughts, share things and I am glad some good souls are there to comment.
I got to know some people who share the same eccentricities, makes me feel I am not alone!
So good things have happened but I think the Best One is yet to come! B-)

Q7:-have you made any friends through your blog?
I think So. :-)

  
Now I would like add some Paulo Coelho obsession that has been with me for a quite sometime now. When in the world you seek something, that thing also seeks you. I was anyways thinking of completing the 14 random things and Aashna asked me to do exactly the same.

See that is the beauty of blogging apart from many other things I can share few of my eccentricities too, for now, this being the one.

Now Tagging time……

Rahul Miglani from Desire Vs Destiny
SG  from Shoot the Breeze
Sohini at  The Freaks confession
Rules for You:

Nothing Much....Just make  a post on your blog with minimum three paragraphs.
One telling two moments in your life when you were both happy and sad. Yes simultaneously!
One mentioning two books you love and why? If you don't read much then can be one song and one book. you must have read atleast one!
One about a person you had met at some point of your life but could never forget him/her. Could be that girl/guy you had a crush on when you were in school.. B-) or any one..any elder, any stranger...anybody!

Weird Different, isn't it?? Well, thats why only three questions!

Next, Pass it onto others with your own questions and own rules. Remember...No tagging back allowed! 


Have fun :-)




Comments

  1. Congratulations Priyaa for receiving this award. And, now we know a little more about you. Thanks for tagging me. Will take up on that very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankew for tagging me and all the best for your ventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Priyaa and wish you many more awards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all of you, I hope you take this up and I get to read a post regarding this soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have completed my post (regarding your tag), Please visit for details. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the random facts about you! and thanks a lot for this honour! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :-)...as for the "blog ribbon", waiting for the post :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. :-) I'd like to hear what you have to say. I hope you have something nice! :-) Feel free to leave *long* comments :)

Popular posts from this blog

For Love (Or Not) Of Books...

I write because....

Words that were not said, but understood!!!