Three In A Row :-)

5th October 2012 


Oh my God! This was day of coincidences man!!...and you know what?? All Good. I mean it got better and better. Second one was better than first and third was better than second. This was a day my friends had planned and I had all reasons to avoid it. 



Firstly I said I might not get permission. Then I got permission. We were planning out details over Fb chat and it struck me that it was a good friend's B'day. I refused once again but then I chatted with the Bday gal and asked if she had got some plans. She hadn't as she has exams next month. I again agreed. Then I couldn't sleep till 4 am. I messaged my friends at 4 that i cant sleep, wont be able to make it tommorow and blah blah blah. Morning, very unusually, I got up at 8, I had messages in phone from my friends. I talked to them. Eventually I agreed though I wasn't feeling well. But it was totally worth it and I loved what happened.


No.1: I reached my bus stop to get a metro-feeder and I missed one by just 5 seconds. It takes 15 minutes for next to arrive usually. But then I saw a friend I hadn't really been in touch for sometime. Coincidentally  Her bus wasn't coming. She told me usually it came on time but ......... We chatted for some 15 minutes and I liked that I  got to meet her all of a sudden. After that My bus came and I left.


No.2: I was going to downstairs at Rajiv chowk to change metro. I just spotted a good friend and we spent some 7 8 stations together. I met this friend after  a real long  time and once again I had a great time chatting.



I reached the spot and then as usual, we had a gala time. Here are some pictures I shot:


  



                             




                             





                              


No.3: Evening I was coming home. I got out of metro station and took feeder and as I entered, I saw one of my teacher sitting there. I met her after some two years. She used to teach me in ninth standard. I am in contact with many of my teachers. I have always had good relations with them. I am so blessed that way :-) I chatted with her all along the way and updated her about others from our class. She had her daughter with her too. She even din't let me purchase my ticket, you know. I mean, its not about a ticket, its about the way she treated me. "You are with a teacher. I can't let my student pay when I am here. I am purchasing for my daughter. So are you to me" I argued a bit but then Ofcourse I couldn't. It made me remember all my classes. She really is  a good person as well. I mean some teachers these days are only building up resumes you see by attending seminars and some different stuff  I am not anyways against that. But some teachers presume these things more important than their "students" or "teaching" either. I am glad I have had so many good teachers who love teaching and their students. Other things come later for them . This teacher is also one among those and also falls in the category of my beloved teachers just like this teacher. 



I just had to blog about this. I loved this day!!

Comments

  1. I am glad you hit the trifecta. You must be in cloud nine. Thanks for sharing these nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great day, Priyaa!! Such unexpected coincidences are truly delightful... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meeting old friends out of the blue surely gives you that happy and refreshing feeling!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you had a great day! Now, you know why there's a reason for everything! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you surely had a great day.
    keep visiting desire v/s destiny I have again started interviewing bloggers (indibloggers).

    have you checked out my new website as yet , so check out http://www.mymagicjobs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. SG- Yeah I was on cloud nine surely :-)
    Swranali: Yes T.R.U.L.Y. :-)
    Shilpa Garg : Exactly :-)
    Sonali: Completely, Evening I had got late and I was worried. later when I met my teacher and came, I was glad I got late otherwise I couldn't have met my teacher :-)
    Rahul : I had! Will check out. and Do remember I am on indiblogger too :P (am serious)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't ya think ya should be doing this more often...??
    hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew somebody was going to say that. Glad its u :-) and may be, yes! :-)

      Delete
  8. Definitely a wonderfull day u had where u felt soo blessed :-) BTW we met at indibloggers meet today at the flower arrangement table :-) do visit my blog too http://shilp3005.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always good to catch up with old friends. Glad you had fun. It is the days like these that define our lives :)

    +Not Just My Allegories+

    ReplyDelete
  10. May you have many such happy days , Priyaa:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shilpi Dutta: Yeah, truly blessed. :-)
    Anisha Pradhan: Correct. Days like these like these surely define our lives :-)
    Rahul Bhatia: Thank you :-)
    DEvilish angel: Really :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. :-) I'd like to hear what you have to say. I hope you have something nice! :-) Feel free to leave *long* comments :)

Popular posts from this blog

For Love (Or Not) Of Books...

I write because....

Words that were not said, but understood!!!