Loved the message I got!!

Sometimes, you do something all impulsively, not knowing what to expect!

As a new book-lover (Ya! U may call me that), I was very keen on meeting an author, getting books signed and just attend a reading session. Frankly, I was waiting for Preeti Shenoy's book signing event to be held in Delhi. But when a blogger Friend asked me to join her on one of her favourite author/person's book-signing event, I gladly accepted. One for the reason I told you above, Second I hadn't read the book of that author but I have read her articles of course. (Well, who hasn't?) and third I wanted to meet people I met through blogging. It was lovely meeting You, You and You!! Hoping to see you all in the blogger meet too!!

Well, Since I didn't have the book, I purchased it right there in the store so as to not miss the opportunity of getting a book autographed right in front of me. Yes, I am behaving like a kid but I admit I was excited! 
The author turned out to be a warm person carrying a charismatic aura and charm around her and i completely look forward to meet her again. When I got the chance to get my book signed, I introduced myself as somebody new to her fan-club etc.etc. and asked her not to write the same message on the first page that she usually writes. Instead I asked her to write something different as she doesn't know me at all (well, she does know many of her fans, I liked this trait of hers). Here's what she wrote for me:

                         

All I want to say, that Sonal ma'am, it was lovely meeting you today and I completely love the message. Thank you. :-) :-)

Hey all, Were you there too?? Share the message you got!! I am sure U got something really nice. Use the comment box below (Anonymous commenting is off. Please sign in)

Love,
Priyaa

(c)2013 Priyaa Arora
Like my page On Facebook HERE

Comments

  1. This is absolutely awesome! I hope you loved meeting her Priyaa! And I hope that you're always gonna remain in touch with her and with us. Sharing and spreading the much needed calmness! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet message and a great post! :D I'm glad you enjoyed and loved the person we all love so much! :) Looking forward to having you as a part of more of our meets as well! <3

    PS- I like "you, you and you" ;) That's something new! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is true to the name of your blog. keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachit: ofcoz, we'll stay in touch :)

    Ashna: thank you! M too looking forward to meet you again :-)

    Vikalp: U got it right. It was truly a 'Happy Moment' :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool. I am sure you will cherish meeting her for a long time. Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely message Priya. I sure you'll be a permanent member of sonal ma'am's fan club now. It was a great evening.

    And lovely post. Even lovelier with my mention here. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...I just had to mention U three :-)
      Yeah I too am looking forward to this Club. :) :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. :-) I'd like to hear what you have to say. I hope you have something nice! :-) Feel free to leave *long* comments :)

Popular posts from this blog

For Love (Or Not) Of Books...

I write because....

Words that were not said, but understood!!!