A few days ago a blogger while leaving a comment on one of my post said that I seem to be a Paulo Coelho Fan. May be he looked at my Good-Reads. Yes, I just love his books. The alchemist, The Aleph…both these books I can Read and re-read….Sometimes when I m not feeling sleepy at night, I open the book on any page and everytime there is something to re-learn. A quote from the alchemist says “ Luck and Coincidence-It is with these two words, the emerald tablet was written” I hope everybody has read The Alchemist! Luck and coincidence…….. Leave luck…..I wanna talk about co-incidences today. first of all, I would like to tell, I love coincidences. Sometimes they are big and the consequence is either too good or too bad. Sometimes they are small, but the only consequence they have is that they leave a smile on your face. Like Today…. A blogger left a comment on my post and everytime I get a comment on my blog, I make it a point to visit his...
Loved the pic that you clicked in the market... Vibrant and colourful :-)
ReplyDeleteThe multi-coloured bead bracelets look so cool!
ReplyDeleteLiked the market pic...:-)
ReplyDelete