Some Random clicks - Plants-I Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 23, 2012 I like the dew drops on the petals. Life can take place just anywhere!! My sister liked this one the most. A closer look !! I like the shape of these leaves. Just green.... (c)2012 Priyaa Arora Some more clicks HERE Like my page On Facebook HERE Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments SG24 September 2012 at 05:25Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRahul Bhatia24 September 2012 at 12:20Nice clicks, Priyaa:)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPriya Arora24 September 2012 at 15:29Thank you Rahul Sir and SG :-) :-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVikalp26 September 2012 at 09:01Nice clicks :)ReplyDeleteRepliesPriya Arora28 September 2012 at 00:01thank you...a bigger thanks for following my blog :-)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAparna (Life Takes)27 September 2012 at 23:48I have the same plant in my garden..but it produces lavender and white flowers..comments are a lifeblood of blogging indeed...take care!ReplyDeleteRepliesPriya Arora28 September 2012 at 13:38I too love those white flowers..sadly my plant only produces these and not white...share some clicks from your garden. I'd love to have a glimpse :-)DeleteRepliesReplyReplySanand29 September 2012 at 20:18These are flowers we used to see in the 'muttam' of our homes. Nice clicks.ReplyDeleteRepliesPriya Arora29 September 2012 at 21:20thank you :-).What is muttam? Balcony?DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAnisha1 October 2012 at 21:21very neat :)❤Not Just My Allegories❤ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyOlivia2 October 2012 at 19:13Wish there were a Like button like how it is Wordpress...hugs xoxoReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPriya Arora2 October 2012 at 20:25Olivia: yeah! i would have liked your comment then :-D B-)Anisha: thank you :-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShilpa Garg4 October 2012 at 22:21Liked the second one, the most... growing among bricks! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesPriya Arora5 October 2012 at 22:33thank you. Even i like this one the most among my clicks :-)a huge thank for dropping by :-)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyShilpi Dutta14 October 2012 at 20:32lovely pictures :-)ReplyDeleteRepliesPriya Arora22 October 2012 at 15:43Thank you :-)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thanks for stopping by.. :-) I'd like to hear what you have to say. I hope you have something nice! :-) Feel free to leave *long* comments :)
Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteNice clicks, Priyaa:)
ReplyDeleteThank you Rahul Sir and SG :-) :-)
ReplyDeleteNice clicks :)
ReplyDeletethank you...a bigger thanks for following my blog :-)
DeleteI have the same plant in my garden..but it produces lavender and white flowers..
ReplyDeletecomments are a lifeblood of blogging indeed...
take care!
I too love those white flowers..sadly my plant only produces these and not white...share some clicks from your garden. I'd love to have a glimpse :-)
DeleteThese are flowers we used to see in the 'muttam' of our homes. Nice clicks.
ReplyDeletethank you :-).What is muttam? Balcony?
Deletevery neat :)
ReplyDelete❤Not Just My Allegories❤
Wish there were a Like button like how it is Wordpress...
ReplyDeletehugs xoxo
Olivia: yeah! i would have liked your comment then :-D B-)
ReplyDeleteAnisha: thank you :-)
Liked the second one, the most... growing among bricks! :)
ReplyDeletethank you. Even i like this one the most among my clicks :-)
Deletea huge thank for dropping by :-)
lovely pictures :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you :-)
Delete