A few days ago a blogger while leaving a comment on one of my post said that I seem to be a Paulo Coelho Fan. May be he looked at my Good-Reads. Yes, I just love his books. The alchemist, The Aleph…both these books I can Read and re-read….Sometimes when I m not feeling sleepy at night, I open the book on any page and everytime there is something to re-learn. A quote from the alchemist says “ Luck and Coincidence-It is with these two words, the emerald tablet was written” I hope everybody has read The Alchemist! Luck and coincidence…….. Leave luck…..I wanna talk about co-incidences today. first of all, I would like to tell, I love coincidences. Sometimes they are big and the consequence is either too good or too bad. Sometimes they are small, but the only consequence they have is that they leave a smile on your face. Like Today…. A blogger left a comment on my post and everytime I get a comment on my blog, I make it a point to visit his...
Strange bedfellows for sure, Priyaa! Lovely writing:) A huge thanks for following my blog:) You made my day!
ReplyDeletethanks....these words made my day too :) !!
DeleteAll the things you haven't done there to haunt you. There's a lesson here for sure. Great response to the prompt.
ReplyDeleteStrange bed fellows. brilliant nomenclature. lol
ReplyDeleteNice piece of writing:)
Very beautiful lines Priya..:-)You have a very nice blog..:-)Glad to have met you here..:-)Thanks for the visit and comment..:-)
ReplyDeleteawesome truely awesome.. u earned a fan!!
ReplyDeleteAishwarya: Thank you :-)
ReplyDeleteHomemaker utopia: thank u too for the visit :-)
Dr sneha: U made me smile :-) thank you :-)
I love the way your poems end. The structure and your transcription of thoughts are really good. It's like a little tale told in the form of a poem. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful poem again. Please write more :)
Thanks Usama. your words are so encouraging for me :)
DeleteI will, and share too :-) :-)