14 Random facts about me!!!!

For the Last 8 days, I have been logging onto this "new post" page atleast twice a day, trying to find something to do. ( yeah m such a velli these days :-D). Tried Sunday scribbling, and some memes but they did not interest me.
And just minutes back I found this blog. and now i am gonna tell 14 Random facts about myself. This is a difficult task for me as I am really unsure of myself and I am random too. Once my friend told me that Rajma Chawal is her favorite and asked if it was my favorite too. And the truth is I could not tell. Even today I cant tell whether they are my favorite or not. Really !!


So, Here it goes.....Tan ta dan......Ladies and gentlemen....Presenting...14 Random facts about Myself:

1)  I make Tea. Good Tea. All my relatives have told me that.
( I started making tea when I was in 8th standard. Today I am 21.5 yrs old, and I still know Tea only. I do not and cannot make any other thing.) I just hope this is not the reason I am always told that I make good tea. Hey...Its actually good.

2) I love dancing. I realized only when I left it that I lovvvveeeee it and Now I am going back to it never to leave it again, ( Not a career in dance, For a hobby).

3) Till today I have never pursued my hobbies as was always told that one day school & college will be over and then I l be free to do what I want. Well really the fact is, today I have office and barely time for myself. I want to learn to paint, write, dance and to learn Italian cuisine. Not that I cant paint or write or dance ([I Dance well ;-)] but I want to pursue these seriously as a hobby.

4) I am a dreamer, I day dream but this has proved to be of little good. So the fact is This is getting changed. i just hope this change is constant.

5) The former three points are more of regrets and resolutions, and less of facts about me. So I am gonna come to Topic.

6) I know A to Z of Sign Language. I can read and write in  three Languages English , Hindi and Punjabi. I sometimes listen to Sanskrit News in the morning and I sometime understand the lines too. Really! I myself was surprised as I studied this subject last in 10th standard. I want to learn Spanish and Arabic too. B-)

7) I want to kill all my cousins because they made me miss Titanic in 3D, and not even compensating by making any other plan. All I want is a Gun !!

8) I just dont know what  else to write. I am sure there are hundred of things but.....I leave it for next post or might update this post soon...



Oh wait wait!!!!    One fact remained:- 

It took me 10 minutes to think about the first point and my neck is aching now so u probably have understood how much time it took me to think about it and how good  I am at it!!  But dont get irritated and with good tempers, Do write 14 Random facts about yourself if you are reading this, and leave a comment here!!



I would love to Read  :-)

With Love:-

Priyaa :-)


Rest  facts about me: Here

Comments

  1. That was a randomly sweet post Priyaa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have made it till 8 ,for me its difficult to write even two fact..:)
    btw you looks like a paulo coelho fan...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rahul ji: Thank you :-) I would love to read some random facts about you too :P

    Sumukh Bansal: :-) Then try again at least once...Yes I love Paulo's books...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the post..
    here's mine
    http://harshitasrivastava.blogspot.in/2012/07/fourteen-random-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read this post. I love italian cuisine. Pasta with pesto sauce is my favorite. Do you like pesto sauce? Learning Spanish is the right choice. In 25 years, there is a good chance Spanish would become the official language of the United States of America. Even today, street signs and official papers like election ballots and literature are in English and Spanish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. :-) I'd like to hear what you have to say. I hope you have something nice! :-) Feel free to leave *long* comments :)

Popular posts from this blog

For Love (Or Not) Of Books...

I write because....

Words that were not said, but understood!!!