A Not-So-Secret-Wish-List


Preeti Shenoy has come up with 'Wish list Wednesdays under which every Wednesday till January, there will be a creative prompt.

The first creative prompt is:

The three things I badly wish I could have are.................................. 

 So here's my Not-So-Secret-Wish-List

#A good collection of White Kurtis, White shirts and Blue jeans.  Every time, well call it destiny or whatever, I have only one white kurti at one point of time. This time its even cruel that the one I have is not much of my choice. I purchased it as I wasn’t able to find any other, Partly because of my laziness.  Well, I am not very particular with regard to my wardrobe but I usually don’t get what I want. But this is one thing I am serious about now. :P


#Atleast one Novel published to my credit. Well, why think smaller? I want a no.of novels published to my credit. I think the first book requires most of hard-work although I do agree its none the less in your next books too. Well, I think blogging is the first step to writing, Isn't it? So may be...Soon!! *Hopefully*


Yeah! Hopefully, someday, something like this !!


#The ability to solve Rubik’s cube within minutes, ability to play awesome guitar and then I would travel to so many random places in the world playing guitar and finding like minded people and play these two with them. I know its weird but I think it would be perfect. And if its someday in Spain where I am doing this stuff, A pinch of salsa dance would make it the awesomest experience.





So, What's your Wishlist? Secret?? ;-)

(c)2012 Priyaa Arora

Like my page On Facebook HERE

Comments

  1. Those 3 are nice ones. But seriosly:

    If you take the time to go to a clothing store, you can purchase one or several white kurtis. I assume you have the money. If not, that is a different matter.

    You can certianly publish your novel. If you are not getting any publisher to publish your novel, you can self-publish your novel. Cost is $200. I know how to do it. If you are serious, write to me an email. Once people read your first novel and they like it, all the publishers will sleep in your front porch for giving you a huge advance your next novel.

    I think you must be another Rajni Kanth to solve Rubik's cube within minutes and play awesome guitar and do salsa dance in Spain. However, if you ever visit California, I will be very happy to take you to the best mexican resturant where you can have chips and salsa as hors d'oeuvres.

    ReplyDelete
  2. California..lolz..thank you!
    By the way...this rubik's cube...not impossible that I need a rajnikanth. I will learn the techniques and practice it and then i l make a post about it, surely :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want ot solve that Cube too.. I can only do Two side .. :(

    I have have a secret wish to have white shirts , I love white shirts for some reason :)

    heres wishing all your dreams come true and hey when you write that Novel and get it published I want a signed copy of it PLEASEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee then i can also say I know a celebrity yayyyyyyyyyyy

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hwow..hehe...I accept your wishes!! :-D
      I can only solve one side of rubik's cube :-(

      Delete
  4. I wish to see your wishes fulfilled, Priyaa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting wishes!!
    White kurtis/tops are not much of a problem... just focus on it while shopping and you can get a hundred of your choice! Go shopping today!!
    Publishing a book is a awesome... Again focus and go for it! And as you said, blogging will help you get there! All the very best for that!!
    Rubik's cube and guitar... I guess, one needs to learn that!!
    May all your wishes come true, Priya! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Shilpa :-) "Focus" is the word...m tryin... :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. :-) I'd like to hear what you have to say. I hope you have something nice! :-) Feel free to leave *long* comments :)

Popular posts from this blog

For Love (Or Not) Of Books...

I write because....

Words that were not said, but understood!!!