Just to share!!

I am not a painter and I am not being modest when I say that! But there are two paintings I wish to share here and I am sharing it.








I did these two paintings back in may. I couldn't do the images I had in my mind but still this is a painting that does capture something. I didn't realize while doing it, I just wanted to fill colors into something for it was de-stressing me. But after a few days when I saw it again, It said something. Somewhere I feel this painting very well captures the mood of my poem Emptiness, Although I composed Emptiness long back and ofcourse I have overcome that emotion. Still Read the poem Here.











This painting I did just because I wanted to paint something. And ofcourse I couldn't go beyond the waters, grass, sky and a rock. This image was in my drawing book when I was in seventh standard so I re-drew it from my mind.













(c)2012 Priyaa Arora

Comments

  1. You should continue to dable with brush, Priyaa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very well remember that poem. This painting certainly captures that mood. As Rahul said, you should continue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about that but i think you din't read my last post, I have said something related to this :-)
      Glad you remember the poem, SG :-)

      Delete
  3. Hey I loved it!!
    And just love the colors you chose....
    Noopur
    http://apparitionofmine.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. practise makes a person perfect and these are lovely good colors toooo , i could not even dream of trying to make one like that nopeeeeeeeeeeee


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noopur- Thank you :-)
    Bikramjit- Practice only makes us perfect when we practice the right technique. Practice at a wrong technique..it makes us worse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The state of mind is beautifully captured in words as well as in colours! Good one... Keep expressing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U really think so?? Thanks for encouragement!! :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. :-) I'd like to hear what you have to say. I hope you have something nice! :-) Feel free to leave *long* comments :)

Popular posts from this blog

For Love (Or Not) Of Books...

I write because....

Words that were not said, but understood!!!