Random Blabbering

As I am writing this, sitting by my desk, I have innumerable things beside me. A just-empty glass of Apple-juice, my phone , a golden tape, some papers lying haphazardly…..the list goes on! Shows that I am a messy person. Actually I am both…I like organization…like my almirah n all- I don’t let anyone open it.
I am writing today partly because I feel I have been away from writing or blogging for long on account of My sister’s wedding (and also nothing was coming to mind as to what to write) and partly because my Friend has asked lot many times to keep writing. Its not that my mind is out of ideas or thoughts that I won’t like to take down on paper but as they say…their frequency is lot more than the total time required to open PC and start typing. Though I sometimes do write in diary as well, but there is nothing worthy of sharing in this space. Those all are my random thoughts which I start with sentences and then end up with doodling all over the page.
Most of the time these days, I am reading books. I also attended a blogger meet last week which was a hell lot of fun. I am truly thankful to Indiblogger-meets for a lot of things-the changes they have brought to me.  I am not doing anything career-wise which should make a lot of difference to me but for some reason is not. I feel my priorities have changed. My whole outlook on life has changed. It would be too early to say anything now but I have surely changed in many ways or I should rather put it like my thinking has surely changed in many ways.
How life changes? It feels like I am suddenly 22 and relatives all over are saying – oh! So U’re next!! For marriage! Not that I hate it but I have A LOT to do before I’ll finally settle down. I cant even think about it. I still am , okay not a kid, a youngster who has dreams, hopes, aspirations. Perhaps I cant name them right now. Can’t tell properly what I want but then I am looking.
I love the lines of Steve Jobs which says, “ Do what you feel is great work and the only way to do great work is do what you love. If you haven’t find it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all the matters of heart, you’ll know when u find it.”
Feels like enough for today or I would come in that deep philosophical mood. :P

Like my page On Facebook HERE

Comments

  1. Steve Jobs quote is so apt for your current state of mind! May you find your true calling soon!
    All the very best! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for reading and your wishes Shilpa. Hmm...may be he is :-)

      Delete
  2. Haha! Oh Priya. Glad you wrote something. :D Random posts come out best. ;)

    And hello? To all relatives who say, "you're next". Please haan! It's too soon to even think about. Wishing you all the very best for finding out what clicks. It may just be right around the corner, or far away, but you just focus on going with the flow. That's the best way. :D

    Keep writing!! :D
    PS- Write something about your sister's marriage. We would love to know more about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...U always encourage me write more :-) and read too. :)
      I know its too soon. Yup, I am going with flow...U must be knowing this by now. :P
      Sister's marriage..I'll surely write if something clicks. :)

      Love,
      Priyaa <3

      Delete
  3. Nice one, do try writing some posts with an idea in your mind. Just for a change sometimes :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always do that...this was for a change :P Read my previous posts :D

      Thanks for reading, Aditya :-)

      Delete
  4. Nicely written! That Steve Jobs' quote was amazing and so in sync with your state of mind. It's okay Priya, with time you'll know things and you know the right moves for the same also! But yeah, you should not settle and keep hunting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachit :-)
      I won't settle until I find my calling in life, even If I want to..I know that much about myself :-)

      Delete
  5. You were just getting started with the philosophical touch,,,:)
    Why did you give up..I guess you should write more...continue continue
    http://madhurchadha.com/2013/06/15/wechat-lets-talk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just blabbered whatever came to my mind. :-/
      Yeah...I keep hearing this from frndss...i need to write more :-)
      thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. Very nice. Your Steve Job quote is appropriate. Some day you will find it. And, when you find it what will you do? Here is another Steve Job quote for that also:

    "I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you SG for ur blessings :)
      I'll remember this quote too. hope I need it to put to action soon :)

      Delete
  7. Hope you do a job that you love and things you enjoy, Priyaa! Best of luck:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. :-) I'd like to hear what you have to say. I hope you have something nice! :-) Feel free to leave *long* comments :)

Popular posts from this blog

For Love (Or Not) Of Books...

I write because....

Words that were not said, but understood!!!