Old interests and hobbies resurfacing!

I am active in blogosphere after so long. After years. But I intend to do it again. These days I am also finding myself doing paintings. I used to love drawing and painting when I was in school. There was always a competition between me and a classmate about studies in general. Painting was her forte and she was extremely good at it. I used to work hard at every drawing and thus my skills also improved a bit but nowhere close to her. But it had always been a desire in me to be good at drawing and painting too. I still am not that good. But I am okay as long as I am able to find simple drawings from pinterest to replicate. These are extremely basic but do satisfy the craving in me to paint. 
I am sharing them here. 
Please drop a comment if you like my post. I would love to hear back from you. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A soft touch!!

I write because....

For Love (Or Not) Of Books...