Welcoming Year 2020

I can't believe I will be 29 this year. And as of writing this post its still 2019 but will be 2020 by the time I will publish it.
So this year went and it marked the strangest in the way that we got robbed. I don't think Mom will ever forget 2019 for this. However not dwelling on the same, after I left my job this year which I held for six months, I learnt quite a lot of cooking and I am genuinely happy for this. I can cook on my own and have tried quite some dishes. This year I will continue with it as I genuinely love cooking. It also gives me this feeling that I am preparing for future, like marriage and stuff. I also have started to bond with Aaradhya well. Hoping that I will get married this year. It's high time.
As for other things that I might do this year is trying some arts although January itself (at the most) will tell where I am going with this. I will also focus on habits this year. 
Here's to a New Year.

Ps- It's still half an hour to New Year while I am publishing this post ;)

Addition: 
Things to do in 2020


*To get out of the house more than I do now. 
*To do things that make me happy
*And hopefully earn an income..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Love (Or Not) Of Books...

I write because....

Words that were not said, but understood!!!