Everything I do...

This Sunday  I was with my family the whole day. (the reason I couldn't participate in WOW this time) There were some relatives to meet and it was a hectic day, to be frank. But the outcomes were really good. (I'll blog about that later). On the way back to home we all were feeling really sleepy so we tuned into FM and the show that was on air was playing, or rather I should say celebrating, the music of 90's. They said, it was the best decade for music. I don't know much. But yes the songs they played--beautiful songs, really!!

The two songs that I have been humming continuously since Sunday are what I feel like sharing today here.


Truly Madly Deeply

  
And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish send it to heaven then make you want to cry
The tears of joy for all the pleasure and the certainty.
That we're surrounded by the comfort and protection of
The highest power. In lonely hours. The tears devour you
I want to stand with you on a mountain,
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever,
Until the sky falls down on me


Everything I do


 
Look into my eyes, you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart, search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you


And when I am talking about 90's how can I forget these songs :

My heart will go on.....


 
Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go 'til 
we're gone
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always 
go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart and
My heart will go on and on.....


Quit playing games with my heart



Even in my heart I see
You're not bein' true to me
Deep within my soul I feel
Nothing's like it used to be

Sometimes I wish I could turn back time
Impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could so bad, baby
Quit playin' games with my heart


My love
( although this one is of 2000 )



I tried to read
I go to work
I'm laughing with my friends
But I can't stop
To keep myself from thinking

Oh no
I wonder how
I wonder why
I wonder where they are
The days we had
The songs we sang together
Oh yeah
And all my love
We're holding on forever
Reaching for the love that seems so far

So I say a little prayer
Hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue
To see you once again my love



So, there would be many that you love from the 90's. Do share with me!! Use the comment box below (Share you tube links if possible, I may not have listened to them, but I'd love to. Really!).

Till then, Have lots of Happy Moments :-)

Priyaa :-)

This post is active on indivine. Vote for it Here
Videos from you tube, Lyrics from www.lyrics007.com.

Like my page On Facebook HERE

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing. I love all of them. My favorite is Celine Dion's theme song from Titanic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah thats a brilliant song, I also love "That's the way is it!!" By Celine Dion!!

      Delete
  2. Thank You for this post!! It was seriously like a walk down memory lane :) I grew up listening to these songs :) :) It was really nice re-visiting those days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M glad you Liked it, Divya Do tell some of you favorites. I would love to listen :-)

      Delete
  3. Lovely songs of that era. BTW, do listen to 'I drove all night' original version. If not, by Celine Dion for sure. Thanks for the moment of nostalgic in the morning on FB :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. :-) I'd like to hear what you have to say. I hope you have something nice! :-) Feel free to leave *long* comments :)

Popular posts from this blog

For Love (Or Not) Of Books...

I write because....

Words that were not said, but understood!!!