Happy New Year. For eat healty, you showed a picture of apple. Is it because of the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away"? I have one thing to add to that. If you see a handsome doctor, keep the apple away.
Aashna: I knew :-) Guess what, I haven't read HP and I'll do it this year..must be a shockng thing 4 a booklover like U :-) Happy 2013.
Deepika: Happy New year to u 2. May u have lots of happy moments :-)
SG: haha! i knew some1 s gonna say that. We often say at home: " An apple a day, keeps the doctor away! But if the doctor is cute, what will do the fruit?/ "" :-D A happy new year to u 2 :)
Divya: Its quite a task 4me as well :P Thanks a lot 4 following my blog-u gave a nice new yr gift. Welcome to happy moments!!
This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend , an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda Chosen among the Loved posts!! "Again you are scribbling..Can't you put your nose off your books and papers for sometime?" my mother snaps at me as I scribble a poem. "Oh ma! Atleast listen to what I wrote" "Hmm...tell" "Ahmm ahmm" I pretend to clear my throat and My mum laughs back. "Will you open your mouth or should I go back to kitchen?" "Oh!No-no please!" I say quickly and grab her by elbow. Who doesn't want audience? ;) Listen," Life's unpredictable, Can't say when it would take a turn. We can't really say, When life might be deprived of all fun. It's true, What elders say, You should know to walk alone; No matter Come what may. She smiles and looks at me for some time curiously. "You write well and what you've written is indeed true."...
*FICTION* She came home late that night and went to bed straightly. She picked her laptop and checked her mails. As she opened the second mail, she froze for a moment.... Dad's mail!!! . As she opened , it read: Dear Princess, Wish you a very happy B’day! Come home today! Let’s celebrate. Love, Papa J Her joy knew no bounds. Tomorrow was her B’day and her dad and she was not on talking terms for six months now. She was happy beyond limits. Just at the moment, her phone rang! As she held the phone in her hands, she realized it was the alarm and it was 6 a.m. in the morning. She understood that it was a dream. She thought about the dream again and re-read the email several times from her mind. She felt like crying. For a moment she wanted to call her Dad but then decided against it. Her head was aching so she went back to sleep instead. Within 15 minutes she realized that she couldn't sleep anymore. Sh...
A few days ago a blogger while leaving a comment on one of my post said that I seem to be a Paulo Coelho Fan. May be he looked at my Good-Reads. Yes, I just love his books. The alchemist, The Aleph…both these books I can Read and re-read….Sometimes when I m not feeling sleepy at night, I open the book on any page and everytime there is something to re-learn. A quote from the alchemist says “ Luck and Coincidence-It is with these two words, the emerald tablet was written” I hope everybody has read The Alchemist! Luck and coincidence…….. Leave luck…..I wanna talk about co-incidences today. first of all, I would like to tell, I love coincidences. Sometimes they are big and the consequence is either too good or too bad. Sometimes they are small, but the only consequence they have is that they leave a smile on your face. Like Today…. A blogger left a comment on my post and everytime I get a comment on my blog, I make it a point to visit his...
Lovely pictures! I love the HP set the most ;)
ReplyDeleteA very Happy New Year to you! :D
Happy New Year dear!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year. For eat healty, you showed a picture of apple. Is it because of the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away"? I have one thing to add to that. If you see a handsome doctor, keep the apple away.
ReplyDeleteYou have a new visitor on your blog this new year :) New Year wishes to you :) I wish I could get up early in the mornings :P It's quite a task!!
ReplyDeleteAashna: I knew :-) Guess what, I haven't read HP and I'll do it this year..must be a shockng thing 4 a booklover like U :-) Happy 2013.
ReplyDeleteDeepika: Happy New year to u 2. May u have lots of happy moments :-)
SG: haha! i knew some1 s gonna say that. We often say at home: " An apple a day, keeps the doctor away! But if the doctor is cute, what will do the fruit?/ "" :-D A happy new year to u 2 :)
Divya: Its quite a task 4me as well :P Thanks a lot 4 following my blog-u gave a nice new yr gift. Welcome to happy moments!!
That was a sweet post! Wish you a great New Year ahead!
ReplyDeleteThank you and same to you. Have an year full of so many happy moments :-)
DeleteWonderful resolutions, Priyaa. A very happy and fruitful 2013 to you too!
ReplyDeleteThanks & Same to you :-) :-)
DeleteHappy New Year Priyaa :) That's a sweet post.
ReplyDeleteThank you and same to you :-)
DeleteNice and interesting read. Happy times.
ReplyDeleteThank you :) U too... Happy Moments :-)
Delete