Some Random clicks - Plants-II

I hope you liked Some Random clicks - Plants-I.
Here are some more I clicked. I hope you'll like these. :-)


I love this flower!! <3 <3


A different angle!!

For no specific reason!!




Aah! The color!! <3



A linear arrangement!!



I have no idea how did it grow in my balcony!!
 I don't even know what's it's name?


A different angle, no??



One waiting for other two to grow ;-)



How empty a plant looks without a Flower!! But the purplish red attracted me.



Looks like  a basket, doesn't it?




Do leave a comment if you like :-)

(c)2013 Priyaa Arora
Like my page On Facebook HERE

Comments

  1. Nice clicks! I liked the first one the most! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shilpa and SG. Yeah, The first one's attractive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIce clicks! The first one is hibiscus right!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey...I have nominated you for the liebster award. Congrats!! :)
    http://akashgovind.blogspot.in/2013/02/and-liebster-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yes The first one is hibiscus!! :-)
      Thanks for the award :-) ..will take it up in a while :-)

      Delete
  6. the first flower is the eyecatcher. I guess that's the hibuscus flower.....:) lovely clicks Priyaa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Saurabh
      Welcome to Happy Moments :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. :-) I'd like to hear what you have to say. I hope you have something nice! :-) Feel free to leave *long* comments :)

Popular posts from this blog

For Love (Or Not) Of Books...

I write because....

Words that were not said, but understood!!!